 Space / 30138
    Re: Stooped compyooter —Mike Thorn
   (...) I know exactly how you feel, man. Unfortunately, the problem and your sig simply do not coexist in the known universe. I'm afraid there is no hope. ;-) ~Mike (20 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

        Re: Stooped compyooter —Tony Alexander
   (...) We'll just have to blast away that nasty ol' problem, then, eh? Then the universe will once again find balance. One never stops to think how far-reaching these little things can be...the fate of the universe rests on the precarious balance of (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)