 Space / 30143
Re: Stooped compyooter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 02:25:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mike Thorn wrote:
Unfortunately, the problem and your sig
simply do not coexist in the known universe. I'm afraid there is no hope.

;-)

~Mike

We'll just have to blast away that nasty ol' problem, then, eh?  Then the
universe will once again find balance.

One never stops to think how far-reaching these little things can be...the fate
of the universe rests on the precarious balance of my sig and a video card.

Today I have touched the vastness.  Truly I feel the wind of a thousand
squirrels.

Peace and Long Life,
Tw0n Flanders