 Space / 30046
  Re: Didja Notice??

(...) Not sure but you may be thinking about the metroliner windshield, (URL) which made a comeback with the metroliner legend release. I don't think I've seen it in red though - that would lead to more possibilities. But I think the windshield from (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Didja Notice??

(...) Ah, now I see what you mean. They used those in the Time Twisters too. You can already get two of these hinged canopies in red in the Spider-Man cable-car set <set:4852> "The Final Showdown". I'm also curious as to whether the "Octan" logo on (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Didja Notice??

(...) I'm confused here by the referents in your sentence. I thought the canopy/nose from the TT set was the metroliner canopy/nose but in grey (it was also used in white in an aquazone set)... the fireboat canopy/windshield looks to me like the one (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Didja Notice??

(...) You can also pick it up in orange from the Junior Tow Truck. (URL) Siver tank segments too. It's $3.99 at the local Target right now. Thug (20 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)