 Space / 30035
    Eastern Block L.E.G. -Reenvisioned MOC- —Ryan Wood
   This update topic is over a month in the making, and I'm quite pleased to finally be posting it. (3 URLs) Link to (URL) post-moderated gallery> I, as a builder, was pretty dissatisfied with the moc ((URL) original "Eastern Block Small Transport" (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX) !

        Re: Eastern Block L.E.G. -Reenvisioned MOC- —Ryan Wood
   Significant update and credits- I purged the gallery of all the photos and uploaded a new batch that are a better quality. Still not how I'd like to show my creations to people, but it's all I have to work with. Also, I need to give some credit to (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)