 Space / 30017
  Another late OddJobber

Say hello to the Angly & Gunful C.H.O.K. (URL) Last spring I was determined to make a nearly studless ship and this was the result. It turned out heavily armored and heavily armed, even though from certain angles it looks a bit pregnant. I started (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: Another late OddJobber

(...) overall i don't care for it, but the cockpit design is brilliant! i like the idea of using that trans piece in that position, i'll have to try that. thx for sharing :-) -paul (20 years ago, 4-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Another late OddJobber

(...) yeah, it's ugly :) now that I have pictures it's got a date with the parts bin. Good luck on the canopy, getting it articulated wasn't possible on this model, but judging by your past work, I'm sure you'll do something amzing with it. Heh, can (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Another late OddJobber

(...) (URL) (...) As Paul said, the canopy is well-executed. I'd have to disagree with his overall impression, though- the shape is original and I'd only call it ugly in an appropriately utilitarian way. Perhaps not the best ship ever, but not bad (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Another late OddJobber

(...) Hey thanks, may try to hinge a canopy like that, but probably not on this ship, the internal structure was pretty well filled already, it's a heavy little guy :) I'll have to keep trying to implement SNOT, I guess I'm just hung up on making (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)