 Space / 30026
Re: Another late OddJobber
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 2004 06:45:34 GMT

In lugnet.space, Theodore Sammis II wrote:
   Say hello to the Angly & Gunful C.H.O.K.

Last spring I was determined to make a nearly studless ship and this was the result.
It turned out heavily armored and heavily armed, even though from certain angles it looks a bit pregnant. I started with the engine and built “forward”. Not nuts about the cockpit, but it definitely set the color sceme with flourescent yellow.

Thanks for reading / viewing / responding,
TRS

overall i don’t care for it, but the cockpit design is brilliant!

i like the idea of using that trans piece in that position, i’ll have to try that. thx for sharing :-)

-paul