 Space / 30000
    Re: Happy New Year 2004 - Space Updates —Steven D. Weiser
   (...) Mark, nice update. I especially like the new Design Section. For someone who is fairly new to the hobby, I expect it will be informative. One little nit pick however, the monthly computer should read January, 2004. Not 2003. Steven Weiser (20 years ago, 1-Jan-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Happy New Year 2004 - Space Updates —Mark Sandlin
   (...) Thanks for catching that. I'm sure I'll be writing 2003 on my checks for the next few weeks. Wasn't there a sniglet about that sort of thing? I'd also like to congratulate you on having post number THIRTY THOUSAND! -Grand Admiral .space (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)