 Space / 29997
  Happy New Year 2004 - Space Updates

Hi Everyone, The Monthly computer has been updated. Thanks to David "Fuzzy" Gregory for his review. (URL) The Seed Part was updated last week for January. (URL) I am also proud to announce the creation of a new section for Space: the Design (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Happy New Year 2004 - Space Updates

(...) Ooohh, one of my favorites! (...) I'm honored that you'd use one of my MOCs as a reference. Would you like a better picture? That one looks a bit ugly. Soren (20 years ago, 1-Jan-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Happy New Year 2004 - Space Updates

(...) Mark, nice update. I especially like the new Design Section. For someone who is fairly new to the hobby, I expect it will be informative. One little nit pick however, the monthly computer should read January, 2004. Not 2003. Steven Weiser (20 years ago, 1-Jan-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Happy New Year 2004 - Space Updates

(...) Thanks for catching that. I'm sure I'll be writing 2003 on my checks for the next few weeks. Wasn't there a sniglet about that sort of thing? I'd also like to congratulate you on having post number THIRTY THOUSAND! -Grand Admiral .space (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Happy New Year 2004 - Space Updates

(...) I enjoyed reading the Monthly Computer reviews, and how each reviewer gives character to the part of choice. Particularly nice is how printed control panels from different themes are brought and fused into the theme of space, though of course (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)