 Space / 29996
Re: What is this engine part?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2003 19:27:51 GMT

In lugnet.space, Conrad Frank wrote:
On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 16:39:59 GMT, "Chris" <epicprntng@aol.com> wrote:

I have seen it a few times, most recently in 3vil's Skull fighter.
http://www.fleebnork.com/?m=skullpod
It's like an X-wing engine, but it's rounded and has 2 pegs on the side.
Looks like other pcs are attached to it as well.
thanks in advance :)

I think this is the airplane engine from Jack Stone sets 4619 and
4620.

Yes, it can be found on Jack Stone sets and the Air Blazers set.

I believe I've seen them in:
White  (2x)(#4620 A.I.R. Operations HQ--Jack Stone),
Orange (2x)(#4619 A.I.R. Patrol Jet--Jack Stone)
Gray   (2x)(#4403 Air Blazers--Make and Create Designer)

If you need white for any PCS uses, call the Lego outlet at Discover Mills, set
4620 went for 70 bucks, it's now down to 15 bucks, and it's got a few other
useful PCS parts as well  (thinking of brassoing the back of that copter piece
and using the drop down rear as some kind of landing craft...)

Scott Lyttle