 Space / 29989
Re: What is this engine part?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2003 17:13:05 GMT

On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 16:39:59 GMT, "Chris" <epicprntng@aol.com> wrote:

I have seen it a few times, most recently in 3vil's Skull fighter.
http://www.fleebnork.com/?m=skullpod
It's like an X-wing engine, but it's rounded and has 2 pegs on the side.
Looks like other pcs are attached to it as well.
thanks in advance :)

I think this is the airplane engine from Jack Stone sets 4619 and
4620.