 Space / 29978
    Re: 3vil Skullpod —Andrew Saada
   (...) Umm, I'm only now viewing these villianous manifestations. I believe Sir Gil Shaw's quote applies here as well: You are cemented in as the pharoah of novelty-sized cranial transportation. Where in the galaxy did those troops arise from? Are (...) (21 years ago, 30-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: 3vil Skullpod —Mark Sandlin
   (...) Muahahahaa. My 3vil will march across the galaxy! My troops will crush you! (Especially Phil Painter's wussy minions) (...) Ohohohohohoh... *claps hands* splendid. Your Lord and Master, 3GA (URL) (21 years ago, 30-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)