 Space / 29978
Re: 3vil Skullpod
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 21:31:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   Greetings, pathetic denizens of the galaxy.

I have yet more 3vil to which you shall be subjected. ph34r!

Umm, I’m only now viewing these villianous manifestations. I believe Sir Gil Shaw’s quote applies here as well: You are cemented in as the pharoah of novelty-sized cranial transportation. Where in the galaxy did those troops arise from? Are you hewing some extraterrestial forests like some other token of 3vil we know?

I would seriously pay for a larger image if all of the SLAM remnants were shown. Uhh wait, that was an 3vil thought.

-Andrew P. Saada
  ECªþ§