 Space / 29970
    The Tabula Rosa —Ryan Schamp
   Hello All, about a month and a half ago I cause an uproar by suggesting that I would sell my brick and some MOCs (that were derivative of other peoples’ creations). I would like to thank everyone who told me not to sell because while organizing my (...) (21 years ago, 30-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: The Tabula Rosa —Ryan Wood
   (...) VERY cool ship to welcome yourself back with! It vaguely resembles Mark Mueller's StarBrewer, but modified with wing pod thingies and an Eastern Block color scheme. I'd definitely love to see interior pics, it looks like it can hold quite a (...) (21 years ago, 30-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)