 Space / 29970
29969  |  29971
Subject:
The Tabula Rosa
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 16:35:12 GMT

Hello All, about a month and a half ago I cause an uproar by suggesting that I
would sell my brick and some MOCs (that were derivative of other peoples’
creations).  I would like to thank everyone who told me not to sell because
while organizing my collection I had a lot of ideas.  It took six weeks to
separate the bricks into a system I can easily use and here is my first space
themed result:

I am mostly finished but I am still tinkering with it.  I haven’t yet made it
easy to look upon the internal detail (of which there is a lot like bathrooms,
bunks, a small mess area, life support, and an engineering area).

Again, thanks to all of you who told me not to sell because you were right and I
would have regretted the decision.  Further, thanks to all of you who e-mailed
me with support and advice.  I am sorry I never responded to your kind words.

Ryan