 Space / 29955
    Re: Brickfest PDX Call for Space MOCs! —Mark Sandlin
   (...) Due to recent circumstances, I will now be attending PDX. Woohoo! I can fill up one of those standard 3x5 tables all by myself, not including moonbase modules. Hmmm.... 3vil moonbase module. Muahahaha. Your Lord and Master, 3GA (URL) (21 years ago, 29-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Brickfest PDX Call for Space MOCs! —Joe Meno
   (...) Alright! (...) Just one? Just kidding! I'm glad that you'll be showing with your MOCs, especially the 3vil crafts (I think the Train gang will be a little spooked by those:) (...) Now this I gotta see! Joe (21 years ago, 29-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)