 Space / 29795
  Re: ThirdEye electronic surveilance ship

(...) This ship looks great. I love snot work that goes every which way but still looks good. Nice Job. -Steve McDonough (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: ThirdEye electronic surveilance ship

SNIP (...) Thanks. The cockpit was the hardest to get right. The only think I don't like is that the engines tend to be a bit flimsy. SNOT is fun and very challenging but it is also nice to build conventionally from time to time. drc (21 years ago, 18-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)