 Space / 29777
  Re: More BSG Thoughts : Spoilers

(...) Lots of snippage Personally, I did not like this reimagined version. I much prefer the old story of why the Cylons were enemies. You can read the history on any number of websites. I did not like what they did to the Galactica. The original (...) (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: More BSG Thoughts : Spoilers

Whoops, I *just* realized I posted this to .space. I meant to post it to off-topic.fun (which is where it's FUT). That's what I get for trying to post quickly from work. :P Sorry about that. FWIW, galactica2003.net is reporting that SciFi has picked (...) (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)