 Space / 2973
  Re: new rendering type? someone else is doing it too

Looks like Ben is not the only game in town. (URL) J www.plscp.com (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: new rendering type? someone else is doing it too

(...) (snip) Ooooo! Nice! I'll have to find out if he's doing it the same way. Ben Ben Vaughan buster@marsbase.com (URL) (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: new rendering type? someone else is doing it too

(...) filter and combination of filters in Photoshop and PSP to get that look. I came close but the colors were reversed. I saw what Mr. Vaughan was doing, and I immediately downloaded MegaPOV and looked through all the documentation and examples to (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jul-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: new rendering type? someone else is doing it too

Looks better than my previous attempts to get this style ( for example, (URL) was MegaPOV 8 years ago when I needed it! :) -gyug (...) and (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: new rendering type? someone else is doing it too

One flaw with this technique can be seen in the image: (URL) the sides of bricks which are seen almost edge-on (so that the distance to the object from pixel to pixel is large even for the same surface). In particular, the front of the white brick (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.space)