 Space / 2972
Re: My first space creation ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 18:13:59 GMT

In lugnet.space, Wilson Raska writes:
In lugnet.space, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
Yo,

Yo

Here is my first space creation (to go along with the mood of Space World).
For those of you that have followed my CW creations and storylines, you
might notice something about these pictures.  And yeah ... there is some
serious potential for overlap in my mind :) :) :)

http://web.utk.edu/~pnazarew/space/sw3000/

The marine armor is an ispiration from Jeremy Sproat (1)

As always:  Critique, flame, or comment ...

-- Pawel

(1) Credit researched and given ... I rule!

Cool ship, and marines!  I noticed one of the marines had the head of
Verneer.  Am I right?  I was thinking about doing crossovers too, I was going
to have most of, if not all of my castle characters in space uniforms, having
Vincent at the command of the Blacktron forces.  I can't wait until SW (Space
World) (has the same acronym as Star Wars, hmmmm) gets going, I think it
should be a lot of fun.

Well than, we will just have to change the Star Wars acronym....

--Kyle
PS I thik it will be fun too! I'm glad you are interested...

http://hifiki.tripod.com

Wilson