 Space / 2968
Re: My first space creation ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 03:06:31 GMT

Hehe... I love them! But, um, I dont understand the hinted space castle
crossover... (Used to be a lurker, and not a very good one :) ) Care to
explain? The hawk is gret looking! I love the first picture, the angle is
perfect. And if ya want, you can edit the symbol to take that white line
out... Its annoying :) Thanks for the free publicity! Keep building!

Pearson