 Space / 29718
Re: Eastern Block - Gotha Go323 Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 08:00:43 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jason Whittenburg wrote:
   snipizzle

Dangerous! It’s like a buffet line of death-dealing devices. Them missles be some yummy-lookin dessert. Great work! :)

In response to Admiral Giddens’ concerns about informational security: all VIC craft are accounted for, and after having just reviewed flight schedules and datatape manifests I can assure you with 100% certainty that the leak did not come from my courier division of Intelligence. I have dispatched a recommendation to my superiors to look into the other departments.

-Lt. Wood