 Space / 29683
29682  |  29684
Subject:
Eastern Block - Gotha Go323 Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sat, 13 Dec 2003 04:12:22 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

With the recent intelligence intercepts detailing a new PCS Gunship about to launched, who’s only purpose can be to threaten the peace loving Eastern Block, we could no longer stand by and do nothing. Given this new threat, much research was done and the Eastern Block is proud to make public the new Go323 Fighter from the Gotha design team. This small, one man fighter has an exceptional weapons payload, stealth capability, and great range. It primary role is as an escort fighter to ensure our convoys are no longer harassed by the war-mongering PCS forces.

With all the *smack* I can muster at 12am in the morning please visit MocPages

Want just the pictures? Then please visit Brickshelf

-Jason