 Space / 29701
  Re: Cylon

(...) Like this? (URL) Sorry about the flash, but it's gloomy today. I've never seen Battlestar G, so I can't say whether it's accurate or not. Hope this helps. ~Kevin Blocksidge (URL) My Site> (URL) Brickshelf Name Repository> (21 years ago, 13-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Cylon

(...) Hey that's not bad. A bit castle-y tho. I used some of the chromed helmet/backpack bits from Aquazone to make mine. (URL) Although mine don't have the crest on the head. Hit Up on that gallery if you want to see the raider I made a couple (...) (21 years ago, 13-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Cylon

Your cylon needs a megaphone. Er, blaster. (21 years ago, 13-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Cylon

(...) Awesome! That's it exactly. Thanks Pat Bunn (21 years ago, 20-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)