 Space / 29701
Re: Cylon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 13 Dec 2003 17:53:58 GMT

In lugnet.space, Patrick Bunn wrote:
   I had an idea after watching the first hour of Battlestar G. I don’t have the pieces or I would try it myself. Would the chrome dragon knight helmet over a clear red round 1x1 brick be enough for a cylon head? Add the chrome chest plate and black arms and legs. Any castle/spacers with the chrome pieces to try it?

Let me know so I don’t have to buy them just to try it and find out it looks suck-tastic.

Pat Bunn

Like this?

Sorry about the flash, but it’s gloomy today. I’ve never seen Battlestar G, so I can’t say whether it’s accurate or not. Hope this helps.

~Kevin Blocksidge
My Site
Brickshelf Name Repository