 Space / 29677
  Re: Seed part: Use it or lose it.

I'm just going to toss this out there. I love the seed part, even if it doesn't produce tangible results, it does cause people to think and spark imaginations. I might try and think of a way to use a technic chair and in the process come up with (...) (21 years ago, 12-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Seed part: Use it or lose it.

In lugnet.space, Steve Hickman wrote: [snip] (...) Actually, this seems like a groovy idea. Each month seed-part builders could announce whatever they've made with *any* seed part by the near of the month (say the 20th), then there could be a little (...) (21 years ago, 15-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Seed part: Use it or lose it.

(...) Excellent Idea Jeff (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)