 Space / 2966
  Re: BIG update on Bardiel website

Joel Kuester <septenemae@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FyBuMF.AnE@lugnet.com... (...) actually (...) the (...) name (...) Unfortunatly not much is explained on my page at all right now but in the future I'll have a lot of text. The name is from (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: BIG update on Bardiel website

Have you read the Hyperion series of books by Dan Simmons? There are elements of your story in the series (ie the Church being a powerful force in the galaxy, the nature of man). There's also a lot more, too much to go into here. Anyway they are a (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

"Jason Ellis" <jae@interwrx.com.nospam> wrote in message news:FyDpAy.D7E@lugnet.com... (...) elements (...) You know I've never read those but back in high school I read Summer of Night by the same author I believe. It was actually a pretty nice (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)