 Space / 29651
  Re: Classic style space layout

I like the layout. All your vehicles have that distinct early classic-space "feel". I especially like this small (URL) ship> and the phased-array like (URL). The only nit that I have, is that the elevatated roadway and platforms are hard to (...) (21 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Classic style space layout

(...) Thanx Douglas, The small ship is based on something Todd Lehman did a few years ago. The sensors you refer to were actually meant to be energy collectors - like solar cells - I actually have built a phased array sensor module something like US (...) (21 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)