 Space / 29568
Re: Fish 'n Ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 02:18:20 GMT

In lugnet.space, Sean Forbes wrote:
The design for a fish-shaped ship was kicking around in the back of my head for
a week or so before I got the time.  When I did, I got 'in the zone' and whipped
it out in a couple of hours.

Wouldn't that be swimming:)?

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SeanF/SeaMonkey/angelfish1.jpg>>

This morning, before the SEALUG meeting I was talking on the phone with the
Grand Admiral...or was it his clone?  hmmm...

Anyway, he said if it was a fish-ship, maybe I should put a Sea Monkey at the
helm.  A little adjustment for a well placed jumper and Lo!  It's true purpose
was revealed.  Unarmed, but with high speed and maneuverability, I imagined this
version as the sports model.  Perhaps its military brother will be next.

Alright, an SM craft! And one that looks classy, too. This looks like a sunfish
to me, and your placing of the SM in the eyes is pretty cool!

Nice work with the sculpture too, some good choices with color!

I've gotta getthe Sea Monkey page transferred to my pages, so you want to be
added on?

Joe Meno
.space paparazzi!
Scibrick Communications Officer