 Space / 29526
    Re: Star Shrike Interceptor —David Rabadan
   (...) Hi Tom. This is my favorite of all your MOCs so far. It gives a feeing of speed and toughness. The looks certainly fit its purpose. Nice touch with the cards tile. I also saw the Little Red Pod and absolutely love it. I could just see hundreds (...) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Star Shrike Interceptor —Tom McDonald
   (...) Thanks. The tile actually fit the attitude and color scheme decently, something I've not quite perfected. I should have named the ship after something playing card-related. (...) That's the idea .. easy, small and cheap to make. (...) I (...) (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)