 Space / 29577
Re: Star Shrike Interceptor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 04:18:02 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Rabadan wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Tom McDonald wrote:
   Here’s my newest moc, completed yesterday. All landing gear are retractable,

Hi Tom. This is my favorite of all your MOCs so far. It gives a feeing of speed and toughness. The looks certainly fit its purpose. Nice touch with the cards tile.

Thanks. The tile actually fit the attitude and color scheme decently, something I’ve not quite perfected. I should have named the ship after something playing card-related.

   I also saw the Little Red Pod and absolutely love it. I could just see hundreds of them deploying from a ship or base.

That’s the idea .. easy, small and cheap to make.

   I am just too lazy to reply to your other post so I’ve consolidated my comments into one email...sorry, hehe.

I totally understand :-)

-Tom McD.

when replying, it’s been rumored that the Swedish Chef once made a soufflé out of Spamcake, which might explain why he was canceled.