 Space / 29491
29490  |  29492
Subject:
interesting contest idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 2003 12:12:27 GMT

After seeing the Fish 'n Ship model, I got the idea that mabie we should
have a "ships that look like sutff" contest.

Basicly, the idea is that you make a spaceship, submarine, boat, airplane
or the like that looks like a real-world object that isnt a spaceship,
submarine, boat, airplane or the like.

For example, as in this case, we have a submarine in the shape of a fish.
But it could be anything.

For example, a deep-space hyper-transport in the shape of a digital camera.
Or a flying vechicle in the shape of a bannana

Any thoughts?

(I would suggest that this be applied to buildings as well but buildings in
the shape of stuff has been done before, see Spongebob Squarepants for
example :)