 Space / 29488
  Fish 'n Ship

The design for a fish-shaped ship was kicking around in the back of my head for a week or so before I got the time. When I did, I got 'in the zone' and whipped it out in a couple of hours. (URL) This morning, before the SEALUG meeting I was talking (...) (21 years ago, 7-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone) !

  Re: Fish 'n Ship

(...) Very cool! But I'm a little worried about visibility for the pilot - maybe he (she? it?) needs to be more out the side, in the "eye"? Or maybe 2 crew, one each side? (...) Sword-fish? Sting-ray? Hmmmmmmm.... ROSCO (21 years ago, 7-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Fish 'n Ship

(...) Nice submarine in the shape of a fish. (21 years ago, 7-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Fish 'n Ship

(...) Thanks! I didn't get a good shot of the cockpit, but he...she...it..."The Pilot" ;) does have instrumentation for a full view. I'll add a picture tonight, but the one white angle I have there is from a divers set and actually has an angle fish (...) (21 years ago, 7-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Fish 'n Ship

(...) Hehe...this is a lot of fun. Sorta half sculpture, half ship. Good stuff! Cheers, -Gil (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Fish 'n Ship

(...) Thanks! Yeah, I've noticed my best work seems to be turning out that way too. Ah well, go with what you've got I guess! =P Sean (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Fish 'n Ship

(...) Wouldn't that be swimming:)? (...) Alright, an SM craft! And one that looks classy, too. This looks like a sunfish to me, and your placing of the SM in the eyes is pretty cool! Nice work with the sculpture too, some good choices with color! (...) (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Fish 'n Ship

(...) Thanks again! Yeah, when finished I also thought it came closer to the sunfish. [face_embarrassed] but I couldn't remember what you actually called the fish that had been swimming in the back of my head so I was going off that combined with (...) (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)