 Space / 29483
Re: 3vil DropSkull
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 2003 05:58:02 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nick Kappatos wrote:
   Maybe this is just a little glimpse inside my head, but my favorite feature is how the dropship “vomits” 3GA’s evil henchmen onto a landing zone:

http://www.fleebnork.com/?m=dropskull&n=6

Indeed. And, for the record, my 3vil shock troopers are 3x more 3vil than Phil Painter’s wussy Ogel rejects.

Your Lord and Master,

3GA