 Space / 29482
Re: 3vil DropSkull
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 2003 04:52:59 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   Look upon my works, ye mighty and tremble.

The 3vil DropSkull

http://www.fleebnork.com/?m=dropskull

ph34r!

Your Lord and Master,

3GA

Maybe this is just a little glimpse inside my head, but my favorite feature is how the dropship “vomits” 3GA’s evil henchmen onto a landing zone:

http://www.fleebnork.com/?m=dropskull&n=6

I also dig the bridge area, where the 3GA presides over his 3vil crew.

-Nick