 Space / 29467
    Re: Ice Planet Returns —Steve Hickman
   First, as a fellow Ice Planet zealot, I must applaud your work in the Ice Planet theme. Very cool, no pun intended. . .well maybe a little one. Anyway, on to the critiques I dig the mammoth, the wheels are very creative and I love the double quarter (...) (21 years ago, 6-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Ice Planet Returns —Patrick Bunn
   (...) Excellent critcism on all counts. I am still tweeking everything a little bit at a time and will have more photos soon. As for the moonbase connection. I figured I would have two more on either side to make a better transition to blue and grey (...) (21 years ago, 6-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)