 Space / 29457
  Re: New MOC: deep-space exploration SHIP "Beagle"

Great job, Paul! The Beagle definitely has a refreshing Classic Space meets Star Wars appeal to it. It kinda reminds me a bit of my Starship Gibraltar, but with a lot more details and features. You really loaded this model with goodies! I (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: deep-space exploration SHIP "Beagle"

(...) Hey Dan - I'm glad you like it! There is definitely much of the Gibralter (and Regent) in this one. Looking at your ships is what made me resolve to build big myself, and I've borrowed liberally from them. In fact, at one point I considered (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)