 Space / 2945
    Re: Spaceworld v. 1.0 —Mark Sandlin
    (...) Thanks for the vote of confidence. I didn't say that's why *I* did the chrome thing. I already said a couple posts ago that I just tossed it in there to make it look flashy.... but anyway. (...) Ok, I'm sorry if I over-reacted to anything. (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Spaceworld v. 1.0 - Logo —Scott Edward Sanburn
   Mark, Well, I like the logo, and the lettering, it gives it a nice look. Outside of using the strict white lettering of the Classic series, I think it is appropriate for the site. The only other thing it might be is a techy look, but those are (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.space)