 Space / 29410
    M12-LRV Warthog Instructions, Finally! —Nathan Falslev
   It is with great enthusiasm that I get off my rear and create some highly requested Warthog instructions. I haven't been able to do much with Lego for a while, but after so many requests I've finally done it. The Brickshelf folder is here: (URL) If (...) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.inst)