 Space / 29410
29409  |  29411
Subject:
M12-LRV Warthog Instructions, Finally!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.inst
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 22:15:31 GMT

It is with great enthusiasm that I get off my rear and create some highly
requested Warthog instructions.  I haven't been able to do much with Lego for a
while, but after so many requests I've finally done it.
  The Brickshelf folder is here:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=64449>

  If you build a Warthog, I will be created a website with a Warthog gallery.
Please send the following to excom_@hotmail.com :
1) A 640x480 "Glory Shot" of your Warthog.
2) Your name or screen name.
3) The name of the faction operating the Warthog (example: Explorien Armed
Forces).

PLMKWYT

Cmd. Nathaniel Falslev
Explorien Armed Forces
http://www.geocities.com/newexcom/
http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/560

BTW, if you've seen this on Brickshelf already - it's because I've been trying
to post this for a few days.  MMphh!