 Space / 29408
    Re: New MOC: deep-space exploration SHIP "Beagle" —George Haberberger
   (...) Paul, I can but echo most of the other posts, this is a wonderful MOC, full of playability and everything a scientific team could need for exploring. I would have loved to make something this good to play with as a kid (now I'd love to have (...) (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC: deep-space exploration SHIP "Beagle" —Paul Hanson
   (...) No, thank you! <geek> Landing the shuttle is tricky business - which is why it's entirely automated. In this picture... (URL) you can see a black dish on the gray part just below the tailfin. This generates the tractor field that draws the (...) (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)