 Space / 29365
    Re: New MOC: deep-space exploration SHIP "Beagle" —Eric Kingsley
   Sweet Ship... (...) This was quite the supprise. Not being much of a space head it is kind of strange to have one of your most known MOC's being the 11-12 piece GONK I did about 4 years ago. I think I peeked early :-). Anyway nice ship and the (...) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC: deep-space exploration SHIP "Beagle" —Paul Hanson
   (...) Hey, it's good to be known for something. Besides, the best things come in small packages :-) I love your gonk (obviously). It's WAY better than the abomination that was in the Jabba's Palace set. I'm glad you like my ship! Thanks - Paul (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)