 Space / 29343
Re: Women and Eric?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 17:15:53 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jordan D. Greer wrote:

Cuties that like Lego?! That’s news to me. I didn’t know Lego could actually help someone meet women, usually ya’ don’t want to mention that you still “play” with Lego to any women that you meet.. :)

And it’s been my experience that when you do mention your “hobby”, a strange look comes over their face...and it gets worse when the girl sees your collection for the first time.

“Wow - look at all the Legos! How much did you spend on that crap?!?!?”

Bob (still in 4th Dark Ages)