 Space / 29339
    Re: New MOC: deep-space exploration SHIP "Beagle" —Sylvia Tresto
   (...) Nice ship Paul. It really looks like a converted freighter and the inside stuff is well thought out. Nice engines, too. The king of greeblies sure was back in action there. If I may offer some minor criticism, though, the shape is a bit blocky (...) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC: deep-space exploration SHIP "Beagle" —Paul Hanson
   (...) I'm with you 100% about the blockiness. I must confess that the blocky shape made it a lot easier to fit in all of the interior details, though. The dark gray ribs, the "wings", the superstructure, and the exterior engines were all attempts to (...) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)