 Space / 29314
  The Love Bubble!

Hello, This is a new Spacecraft; it was built after a moment of epiphany in the Barbie aisle of Toys R Us, ‘The pinkness of it all!’ It features Clikits (Is this the first Clikits spacecraft?), a Duplo-egg and some Bellville parts. The three-way (...) (21 years ago, 1-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc) !!

  Re: The Love Bubble!

(...) As it has been pointed out many times here on Lugnet, when attempting to post a "deep link" for non public folders, please try the following: When looking at your photos on BL, click your photos until you can't click anymore. The address (...) (21 years ago, 1-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Love Bubble!

(...) Mark, Very nice Barbiecraft! There's a lot of neat things going on in this ship. I love the fins and the general look, right down to the 1x2 blue tile console on the co-pilots position:) The Clikits as decoration are pretty fun too. Joe Meno (...) (21 years ago, 1-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Love Bubble!

(...) Cute curves, great colours and the pilots are just lovely. Always nice to see someone in touch with his feminine side ;-) Love, Sylvi (21 years ago, 1-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Love Bubble!

(...) the description. -Grand Admiral .space Curator (URL) (21 years ago, 1-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The Love Bubble!

(...) Hey, Mark! Very cool. I like the shape of it and how it lands. And the rotating cockpit seat is nice too. Love how it can flip between vertical and horizontal positions. This is a good use of that Duplo egg. Only complaint I have is that the (...) (21 years ago, 1-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Love Bubble!

(...) It's a cool ship. But it's nowhere near pink enough! Seriously, though, it's an annoying coincidence that just this weekend I got out all my pink elements and started planning a pink spacecraft. Sure enough, two days later someone posts one (...) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The Love Bubble!

Does Mandy's gun shoot acid ketchup, or some kind of neato goo? That bottle-gun is the best use of pink in the whole MOC. (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Love Bubble!

(...) Thanks for the kind words Paul, (and everyone else) I'm sure yours will be far cuter - I ran out of pink or Love Bubble would have been pinker too! As for the tiles - I've got no idea; I pulled 10 of them out of a bulk bin at LegoWorld in (...) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The Love Bubble!

Ow! My eyes hurt! Awesome MOC, scary color scheme. Great work. Bruce (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Love Bubble!

"Mark Stafford" <mark.stafford@(remo...online.nl> wrote in message news:Hp82z9.695@lugnet.com... (...) Barbie (...) and (...) bands, it (...) gear (...) I'm not that into the shape over all but the cockpit is really well done. And using the clickit (...) (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Love Bubble!

(...) Pink is the new color of space. Not much room in the cockpit for getting all loved up by those two. I guess that sort of thing is best done in the secret asteroid dreamy dome. Pat Bunn (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Love Bubble!

(...) Terrific! You've beaten me to the punch, I built two ships that use clickits, but haven't posted them online. I really like the triple fins/legs. You've got some neat building techniques here too. Daniel Rubin (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)