 Space / 29402
Re: The Love Bubble!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 15:06:08 GMT

"Mark Stafford" <mark.stafford@(remove)worldonline.nl> wrote in message
news:Hp82z9.695@lugnet.com...
Hello,

This is a new Spacecraft; it was built after a moment of epiphany in the • Barbie
aisle of Toys R Us, 'The pinkness of it all!'

It features Clikits (Is this the first Clikits spacecraft?), a Duplo-egg • and
some Bellville parts. The three-way landing gear is powered by rubber • bands, it
took a weekend to build and most of that was trying to make the landing • gear
stable enough to work.

After Moderation:

Until then a few deep links:

I would like to point out the Clikits were given free to those of us who
displayed at Lego-World and I did not have to buy them! (But I did buy the
Duplo.:-)

Tell me what you think!

Mark Stafford.

I'm not that into the shape over all but the cockpit is really well done.
And using the clickit 'string' parts is brilliant.  Also, like Mark said I'm
really into using the pink for spaceships.  Girly ships rock.

[  j o n ]
http://zemi.net