 Space / 29246
    Re: Delurking and New MOC "StarBrewer 1" —Ryan Wood
   *snip* I'm also posting a late response to this beauty, because I felt that everything I wanted to say was posted numerous times by many other people here. Thought I'd throw in my compliments, anyways. VERY cool work, and I just hope your next MOC (...) (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Delurking and New MOC "StarBrewer 1" —Mark Mueller
   (...) Thanks. Let's hope not. -Captain John “aka Mark Mueller” Founder and Chairman of StarBrew Brewing Co. (URL) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)