 Space / 29215
  Re: Delurking and New MOC "StarBrewer 1"

(...) (URL) (...) A little late on the horse with this fine build, but better late than never... :) Welcome Mark! The StarBrewer looks wonderful and immediately reminded me of a pulse rifle from Aliens as Mark mentioned. The canopy choice is often (...) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Delurking and New MOC "StarBrewer 1"

(...) Thanks. I planned it and replanned it in my head and on notepads. My biggest challenge is sitting down and building. (...) It is. I like to swoosh it around the family room chasing my son's ship. He always manages to swoop behind me though. (...) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)