 Space / 29178
  Re: Delurking and New MOC "StarBrewer 1"

(...) Welcome! Always good to have new blood. (...) Wow, very nice craft Mark. Great use of color (or lack thereof), very pleasing shape. The hatches are nifty, as is the cockpit area. My favorite part of the ship is the radar area. Very good (...) (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Delurking and New MOC "StarBrewer 1"

(...) Thanks, you guys (and girls) have made me feel real welcome. (...) I really like that part too. It was supposed to be an access hatch for the engine. Funny how things just work out. (...) Where ya' at. Yer not showin on any of my scopes. (...) (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)