 Space / 2913
    Re: Info req on Vintage space helmets —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    (...) I don't know of any other colours, either. (...) But the Blacktron-I helmets were new-style (curved, angled) and used the modern visor. At least, all of mine do! (...) Who said we kept them from being sucked out? I have at least one (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Info req on Vintage space helmets —Alfred Speredelozzi
   (...) It was more of a (...) I have many a faceless or partial faced space guy. Often this is because they take their helmets off or try to go around without their air packs, or occasionally, one of them found an alien body of water whose chlorine (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.space)