 Space / 29092
  Re: Earth Directorate StarFighter

(...) Dang. Beat me to it. I've been watching the series over on www.buck-rogers.com and printed out some pictures to build that very ship, but couldn't figure out how to do the long conical bits. I thought of your approach, but it didn't seem to (...) (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Earth Directorate StarFighter

(...) Agreed. I could not work it to be more tapered so I went with what I had. I also had to compromise with the "landing wings" and the cockpit. I can make them look very close to the real one but I would have to make the whole MOC so much bigger. (...) (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.space)